This course is dedicated to all the tennis players that are looking to take their tactical understanding and overall game to the next level. It lays the foundation for HIGH-PERFORMANCE TACTICS which goes into more detail in regards to the competitive aspect of an aspiring Junior or Touring Pro.
It is a course that will go in-depth in analyzing and breaking down the tactical aspect of modern singles utilizing the latest technology in video, sports science and using interactive learning methods.
Here is what you will learn and how exactly you will benefit from it:
- What is the difference between tactics and strategy?
- What are game styles?
- How to identify your game style?
- How to identify your opponent’s game style?
- Training with a purpose based on your game style
- Winning singles tactics
- What is high percentage tennis?
- Court geometry and how it will affect your tactical choices?
- Training sessions and examples
- Tactical development blueprint based on age and requirements for each stage
- Training examples and assignments to help you achieve your goals
The course will be delivered using a combination of videos, audio files, written forms, interactive videos and it will constantly test your understanding of the concepts being presented.
Who is this course for:
- Tennis players looking to improve their competitive performance
- Tennis parents looking to help their kids develop faster and optimize their on-court training time
- Tennis coaches that are looking to deliver quality programs by having all the students speak the same tactical “language” and have a better tactical awareness
- Tennis clubs looking to uniform their teaching methodology amongst coaches
If you are looking for an EXCITING and ENGAGING presentation that will challenge your tennis IQ and push your limits, then this course is made for you. I will be presenting the information, testing your understanding, give you practice examples and time to assimilate what you have learned and then challenge you some more. This is definitely not a quick fix course that will give you shortcuts to success. My expectations as a coach are that you will be putting in the effort and the work to learn and apply all of the things that will be presented and that you take the time to grow your game as tennis is more of a marathon when it comes to development rather than a sprint.
No Reviews found for this course.